My life and passion for design began in the Toronto Beaches. I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Guelph. A trip to Europe broadened my artistic horizon through travel, involvement in various art scenes, and the study of graphic design at the Fachhochschule für Gestaltung, Dortmund. Many years of life in Europe and Canada, involved in the creative industry as a freelance graphic designer to Creative Director for my own design studio, I have served numerous clients successfully. With inconcepts design
, in Ottawa since January 2006, I continue to develop high quality work with a passionate commitment to good design.
- inconcepts design since 1990
- Versatile and seasoned graphic designer with extensive international experience from global brands to small businesses and non-profit organizations, competent in various advertising media
- Creative project management for international trade shows and special events
- Support marketing communications teams
- Develop corporate brands and identity guidelines
- Responsible for aesthetics of books and publications to website design, from concept to production
- Manage a network of suppliers
- Creative overflow work for ad agencies
How can I help you firstname.lastname@example.org ?